To search for a part number you can use any available parts catalog.
Search with using the original part number (you can find it in the electronic catalog for the vehicle VIN code) is most accurate.
If you are not a professional in the automotive business, use «VIN request», please, or ask your manager for help.
To search for parts in online price list with showing the price and availability copy or manually enter the part number to the " Search for Parts" field on japanpart.org and click to "Submit".
When you enter part numbers use only numbers and letters. Symbols: dashes , dots , spaces , etc. are ignored.
Allowed to enter any numbers longer than 4 characters.
Besides the original part numbers use nambers of such alternative manufacturers:
- In case of finding filters, brake pads, brake discs, engine parts, parts of cooling system, transmission, suspension, steering system: Japan Cars, Febest, AMP, ASIA360, BLUE PRINT, Toko cars, CTR, NPR, NPW, GMB , Tama, HKT, Q-TOP, RBI, Elring, Musashi, Corteco, Payen,, REINZ, RIKEN, ROCKY, Taiho;
- When searching seals you can search for dimensions , such as: 25x42x8R;
- When searching for shock absorbers you can use Kayaba numbers;
- When looking belts you can search by dimensions , such as: 13X1025;
- When looking for an air conditioner bearing: Koyo, NSK, NTN, and also possible to search by dimensions, for example : 40x62x24;
- When searching for spark plugs you can use its marking, for example : ILFR6B, K16PRU11, K22PRL11;
- When looking for nozzels you can use Denso marking: DN4PD57, DN0PDN112;
- When looking for oil and other liquids you can use the parameters of viscosity and other common parameters, such as: 5W30, 5W40, 10W40, 75W90, 80W90, ATF3, ATF4, DOT4, DOT5, G11, G12, etc.